1. Students can avail of School Transport subject to the availability of seats.
2 .Parents are requested to see that the students are escorted to and from the bus.
3. The escorts should be at the bus stop ten minutes before the expected arrival of the bus.
4. If a student constantly misbehaves in the bus or is found deliberately damaging bus fitments, he can be debarred from availing of the bus service.
5 .No student is allowed to change the bus route without permission.
6. A week's notice in writing, is required to discontinue the use of school transport.
7. Buses will apply on routes decided by the school authorities. No request for diverting or changing the route or stop will be entertained except under some special circumstances.