Just a Few Easy Steps
- Tour Our Beautiful Campus-and get a chance to see our incredible facilities. We encourage both parents to be involved in the admission process and take thus time to become familiar with our school, our mission and our education style.
- Half an hour Interview-with every family will follow each tour. The interview gives you an opportunity to ask questions and to share your family with us in a more personal manner.
- Proceed with the Admission Process-The prospectus along with the Registration Form can be procured from the admission counsellor on cash payment. Duly filled in registration form along with attested photocopies of the requisite documents must be submitted at the admission office by the given date.
- Cross checking of the documents will be done by the Admission Office. This will be followed by a meeting with the Principal.
- From Class I onwards every student seeking the admission to the school has to appear in the entrance test. Students are admitted on the basis of merits and test.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Residence
- School Leaving Certificate from the school last attended only for children seeking admission from class II onwards (duly attested by the Board the school was affiliated, along with student’s registration number)
- Eight coloured password size photographs of child and one each of both the parents or the person authorized to visit the child on their behalf
- Medical Fitness certificate from a qualified doctor to certify that the child is medically fit and free from any infectious disease
- The latest report card
- Fee Receipt
- Parents would need to produce original certificates at the time of Admission for verification
Tests and Interview
Admissions are made on the basis of admission test and personal interaction with the ward and his/her parents /guardians at the beginning of the academic session in April each year.
1. SELECTION CRITERIA FOR PLAY-WAY, PRE-NURSERY, NURSERY AND KG
Parents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture of the Institution. A formal meeting will be scheduled with the Principal, so parents can have an interaction with the Head of the school, ask questions and collect any information they require. This can be done by fixing a prior appointment. Admission will be given on the basis of interaction with the parents and the child. Once the admission is confirmed, the fee has to be deposited within the stipulated time period.
a) Age criteria :
|As on April 1 and the session in which the child is taking the admission|
b) Admission and Fee
Admission would be open for the whole session for play way students. One time admission fee is applicable. Fee would be applicable from the month the child is taking the admission.
2. Class I-VIII
a) Age Criteria: As per annexure 1.
b) Selection Criteria For Classes I – VIII
The child must have cleared the previous grade. Students are required to appear for the written test and score minimum of 60% marks. Admission will be given as per the availability of the seats. The admission for Grade 1 to 8 will be confirmed only after the assessment tests. These assessment tests are a tool for both the school and the parent to get a genuine assessment where the child stands and if there are any particular areas of weaknesses that need to be focused upon.
Note: The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Principal will be final.