- Students can avail of School Transport subject to the availability of seats.
- Parents are requested to see that the students are escorted to and from the bus.
- The escorts should be at the bus stop ten minutes before the expected arrival of the bus.
- If a student constantly misbehaves in the bus or is found deliberately damaging bus fitments, he can be debarred from availing of the bus service.
- No student is allowed to change the bus route without permission.
- A week’s notice in writing, is required to discontinue the use of school transport.
- Buses will apply on routes decided by the school authorities. No request for diverting or changing the route or stop will be entertained except under some special circumstances.